Oracle Retail Release 14 – Are you ready for it?
Powers Commerce Anywhere – Are you ready for it?
Many of our retail clients are looking to the new release of Oracle Retail 14 to reduce both the costs of ownership and latent inventories.
Presented as “Powers Commerce Anywhere,” Release 14 offers an increased consumer focus, featuring a consistent shopping journey, including returns.
Key Features for Retailers
- Fulfill demands without channel constraints – support for all devices
- Built-in functionality that offers efficiencies and profit gains
- Improves integration to not only proprietary Oracle Systems, but also best of breed systems that may be in the retailer’s stable of software tools.
- Development of mobile POS will aid in “saving the sale,” in the case of out of stocks, or depleted SKU’s, allowing store teammates to procure items from online channels or other stores.
- Powerful consumer analytics
If you are comparing the new Oracle system to cloud solutions, keep increased speed of delivery and costs/benefits in mind, as cloud solutions still require integration to existing systems in order to be effective and add value. All costs of implementation, integration and ongoing ownership should be considered before electing to move to a SaaS or cloud solution.
We would love to talk with you about what you are planning to do in 2015 to continue enhancing the customer’s experience. If you plan on attending NRF’s BIG Show in January, let’s set up a time to talk!
Look for us at the BIG Show in Oracle’s booth – #2521!