Advancing IT Careers through Team CREDO
Our recruiters love what they do because technical recruiting is where they excel. CREDO recruits all levels of IT professionals in various industries.
Mindy Mihajlov is our Manager of Technical Recruiting. Mindy joined CREDO in November of 2014 as Lead Technical Recruiter. Before joining CREDO, Mindy had over 16 years of recruiting experience in various industries and over 11 years of experience recruiting for IT professional for contract and permanent positions.
We offer IT jobs with top employers nationwide – with many right here in our own backyard in central Pennsylvania. We specialize in providing IT professionals with contract, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
Our open positions page is updated regularly. If you don’t see an opportunity for a technology job that fits your background and expertise, you can still submit your resume for our files. (Send to firstname.lastname@example.org) Working with CREDO is completely free and confidential.
Mindy Mihajlov, Manager of Technical Recruiting
- Current Job Opportunities
- Join Our Job Seeker Email List
- We love our Team Members!
- Job Interview Basics – Mindy’s Top 10
- Nail Your Next Video Interview
- How to Tackle 5 of the Most Common Interview Questions
- 5 Benefits of Becoming an IT Consultant
- IT Pros Need Soft Skills Too
- Questions to Ask During Your Next Job Interview
- My IT Contract is Ending. What Should I do?
- This Year’s Top IT Skills
- 7 Things to Avoid In Your Next Job Interview
- Starting a New Job: 5 Tips for Making a Great First Impression
CREDO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
CREDO is a certified Minority Business Enterprise in PA, southern NJ and DE, an Oracle GOLD and PeopleSoft Partner and a member of TechServe Alliance.