51% of Employees More Productive Due to Mobile Solutions
The worldwide mobile workforce is growing. As the demand for mobility and the trend to be more collaborative in our work continues, more and more businesses are leveraging mobile solutions to enhance their processes and productivity.
Studies confirm that mobility has a significant impact on productivity, job satisfaction, increased collaboration, cost savings and loyalty to the employer.
Many of those we talk to tend to be overwhelmed by the idea of undertaking such a project. With integration of existing systems and security issues, they tend to feel stuck with their outdated, inefficient processes.
The shift to mobility is inevitable. Don’t put off developing a plan for moving forward. You can make a great impact on efficiency and the overall employee experience by implementing solutions in manageable stages. Our team of experts can work with you to:
- Determine your business objectives
- Define which business objectives or challenges could be simplified using mobile solutions
- Assess current systems/capabilities
- Develop a road map for implementing mobile technology
- Implement technologies that effectively integrate with your existing systems, with as little disruption to your business functions as possible
Reach out to a member of our team to get started! 844.633.9011
- theEMPLOYEEapp – 3 part study on 2015 mobile trends in the workplace
- Gallup poll based on the state of the American workplace
- Economist Intelligent Unit (EIU) “Mobility, Performance and Engagement”